SHARE if you agree with Senator Bernie Sanders that no one who is serious about reversing global warming could support Keystone XL!
President Obama says in a speech this Tuesday he will lay out his vision for “a national plan to reduce carbon pollution…There’s no single step that can reverse the effects of climate change. But when it comes to the world we leave our children, we owe it to them to do what we can.”
There may not be a single step Barack, but there sure is a step 1: REJECT KEYSTONE XL!
10 Notes/ Hide
- mackenziedreams reblogged this from greenpeacesemester
- 10over3 reblogged this from siriuslydandy
- untilthen-hereistay reblogged this from greenpeacesemester
- superfici-elle reblogged this from siriuslydandy
- superfici-elle likes this
- stanic-registrar likes this
- 1-800-555-url likes this
- siriuslydandy reblogged this from rainforestactionetwork
- greenpeacesemester reblogged this from rainforestactionetwork
- rainforestactionetwork posted this